As home price appreciation strengthens across the country, a report from HSH suggests home prices have now returned to pre-recession highs in a majority of the nation’s largest housing markets. According to the company’s index, 75% of America’s largest housing markets achieved full home price recovery in the second quarter of 2019. However, the remaining 25% have yet to see significant improvement.
https://karincomeaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SiteLogo-2019-9-24-7-47-34.png 0 0 HousingWire https://karincomeaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SiteLogo-2019-9-24-7-47-34.png HousingWire2019-09-16 18:08:002019-09-16 18:08:00Majority of nation's housing markets have now recovered from housing recession
Compass Realty & Management
8880 W Sunset Rd, Ste 290
Las Vegas, NV 89148