Last year, Redwood Trust, a real estate investment trust that specializes in buying and securitizing jumbo mortgages, grew its real estate investor loan business when it acquired a 20% stake in 5 Arches, an originator and asset manager of investor-focused loans. As part of the deal, Redwood Trust had the right to purchase the remaining 80% of 5 Arches within one year. And now, Redwood Trust plans to do just that.
https://karincomeaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SiteLogo-2019-9-24-7-47-34.png 0 0 HousingWire https://karincomeaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SiteLogo-2019-9-24-7-47-34.png HousingWire2019-01-22 21:55:002019-01-22 21:55:00Redwood Trust buying real estate investment loan originator 5 Arches
Compass Realty & Management
8880 W Sunset Rd, Ste 290
Las Vegas, NV 89148